help

Forum for TextAloud version 3

Moderator: Jim Bretti

arnold73

help

Post by arnold73 »

salve ho comprato il vostro programma ma le voci piu belle di Giorgio e Carla non funzionano . funziona solo un odiosissima voce chiamata elsa dektsop

potete spiegarmi gentilmente cosa ho comprato perché mi sembra di essere stato imbrogliato.

Identificazione di ordine: NXT150907-5557-66222A
Total: € 44,68
-----------------------------------------------------------------
prejudice I bought your program but the most beautiful voices of George and Carla are not working. only works a detested voice call hilt dektsop

you kindly explain what I bought because it seems to have been cheated.

Order ID: NXT150907-5557-66222A
Total: € 44.68
arnold73

Re: help

Post by arnold73 »

?
blake31

Post by blake31 »

arnold73, Today is a holiday in the U.S. where NextUp is located. It's Labor Day, which means most people in this country have the day off work. A reply from Jim of NextUp will probably be delayed until tomorrow. I have been using TextAloud and some of the voices available for several years. NextUp has always done a fantastic job of problem-solving. I will give a brief example. When I uninstalled an Acapela voice, other voices on my computer stopped working. I remember writing to Jim last year and he took all the time necessary to fix my problem. This included creating fixes for my Windows registry. In my experience Jim and the NextUp support team are awesome! So please wait until Jim is able to respond.
arnold73

Post by arnold73 »

OK thanks ; then I describe my problem as best I can.

I used the trial version for 30 days ... I thoroughly enjoyed it I decided to buy the product.

I checked the box € 19.99 + 12.03 Backup CD / DVD + € 4.60 protection system with backup files online - 1 year = plus tax the total was about € 44

I received the confirmation and the key to activate the program, I entered and I received a message of thanks.

but the program did not work when I try to use it tells me that my trial has expired for the voices of George and Carla while the voice most disgusting desktop hilt works.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything at least 20 times but it did not do anything.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

ok grazie ; allora descrivo il mio problema meglio che posso .

ho usato la versione di prova per 30 giorni...mi sono trovato benissimo è ho deciso di acquistare il prodotto.

ho spuntato la casella 19,99€ + 12,03 Backup CD/DVD + 4,60€ Protezione con sistema di backup di file online – 1 anno = più iva il totale è stato 44€ circa

mi sono arrivate le email di conferma e la chiave per attivare il programma , le ho inserite ed ho ricevuto il messaggio di ringraziamento.

ma il programma non mi funziona quando provo ad usarlo mi dice che la mia versione di prova è scaduta per le voci di Giorgio e Carla mentre la voce più schifosa di desktop elsa funziona .

ho provato a disinstallare ed reinstallare tutto almeno 20 volte ma non è servito a nulla .
Jim Bretti

Post by Jim Bretti »

I replied to your email earlier today but I'll post a reply here also.

Based on the information you sent, the problem seems to be that you're running trial versions of the Ivona voices Giorgio and Carla, and it seems that the trial has expired. The problem has to do with these specific voices, they are purchased separately from TextAloud.

NextUp distributes Ivona voices now, but we do not distribute trial versions. I'm guessing you obtained these trials directly from Ivona. You can purchase the voices by visiting http://nextup.com/ivona/index.html.

Let me know if this doesn't help.
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com