Forum for TextAloud version 3

Moderator: Jim Bretti

dbundy

Change Fonts Size in some Windows Dialogs

Post by dbundy »

Hello,

I bought this software yesterday.
Sincerely, it rocks for its price :)

Unfortunately, I have some problem with the font size, which remains very tiny even with my 27 inch !
I have this problem in the "edit dictionary entry" window. The font in these textboxes is too little. Trying to write regular expressions in these conditions makes me eyestrain.
Is there a solution to increase their size ? I have just found means to increase contents font size.

Thanks by advance,
Cheers,
David
Jim Bretti

Re: Change Fonts Size in some Windows Dialogs

Post by Jim Bretti »

Hi David,

On this problem, is the problem only with the text in the text boxes? What about field labels, button captions, and text in the dropdown boxes ... are these too small as well?

Also, can you let me know what other dialogs in TextAloud you're having problems with?

Thanks
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
dbundy

Post by dbundy »

Hi him,

In the dictionary, menus and icons texts are perfect, but all the texts of the labels and input fields are a little bit small (It has to be the same size as in the windows fonts).

But my biggest problem is for regex because I must stare the input field a longer time.

Thanks a lot,
David
abelieves

Post by abelieves »

I am having the same problem, the font is like an 8 in the body where it reads. The pull downs and title bar is fine. How do we change it?
Jim Bretti

Post by Jim Bretti »

There is currently not a way to control these font sizes from the TextAloud application. I'll look at adding an option, or just making defaulting these input fields to a larger font
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com