NextUp - order - zero support

Forum for TextAloud version 3

Moderator: Jim Bretti

Marcin

NextUp - order - zero support

Post by Marcin »

I'd like to apologies to all users of this board for placing this topic here. Unfortunately I feel that Nextup is ignoring me, and I cannot find another way to reach someone from their side.

I placed a purchase order for the TextAloud software with 3 IVONA voices. That happened on the 2nd of October 2015. According to nextup.com I should've received an e-mail with instructions on how to download and activate my software - this message never came. 4 days later (6th of October today) I did not receive anything. Naturally the costs have been already charged to my account - regardless of the fact that nothing was provided in return.

I've written 3 e-mails to nextup support (one each day), but I did not get any reply. I tried writing to the CEO (As suggested on nextup.com), but my e-mail was rejected - apparently the e-mail provided on the website does not exist.

I'm hoping that this message will trigger a reaction from Nextup. I've never been mistreated in this way before.
bthorpe

Re: NextUp - order - zero support

Post by bthorpe »

Hi Marcin. I have responded to you via email directly explaining that the delay was caused by an incorrect email address entered when you placed your order. Details have been resent to the updated email address. I do apologize for an inconvenience.