Is there anything like this?

NextUp Talker is a Text To Speech application specifically designed for people who have temporarily or permanently lost their voice. With natural, human sounding voices and convenient shortcuts to quickly enter commonly used sentences and phrases, NextUp Talker allows you to easily communicate with others despite vocal impairments.

Moderators: D.Leikin, kdwhite, Jim Bretti

benjaminjones

Is there anything like this?

Post by benjaminjones »

I have heard and read news about the Text Aloud 3 software by NextUp to create original voice speech. I do not know the mechanism of the software, but it is looking awesome. However, I am searching for a software that converts a speech into readable documents. Does anyone know any such software?

Let me come to the point. I am a NFL fan and this season is going live these days. I would like to share with the fans about the interesting statements on commentaries. So, if I can track the commentaries, I can able to share it with fans with live chats. Do you know any software of this kind? I thought that you guys here might have knowledge on it. If you don't, then please ignore and please share if you have anything about it.

Thank you...
AshleighT

Re: Is there anything like this?

Post by AshleighT »

I think, this information may be able to give you some help. hulle6

sony xperia z5 tasche
Über die Liebe lächelt man so lange, bis sie einen selber erwischt. hulle6.com