Ivona Voices: different prices at different sources

Forum for TextAloud version 3

Moderator: Jim Bretti

frimipiso

Ivona Voices: different prices at different sources

Post by frimipiso »

Hi,

I noted that you can buy ivona voices in different shops for different prices (varying from 26-45 Euros per voice).

Therefore my question: Is there only one version for Ivona voice (e.g. Brian) around? Is there a difference between
a 26 Euro and a 45 Euro version? Are there voice updates?

Thanks and best regards,

Jens
rdellis

Re: Ivona Voices: different prices at different sources

Post by rdellis »

Our prices are in US dollars (you can pay in Euros through our e-commerce). The exchange rate varies, but presently we sell 1 sapi5
Ivona voice for US $45 (about EUR 40). The other shop I'm aware of currently has the same pricing for 1 sapi5 Ivona voice. We both offer
voice bundles with our respective readers and I think our pricing on those compares favorably.

I know that we offer the latest version of Ivona voices available to us. I cannot speak to what someone else may offer, but I will say that
when you purchase from us you get the Ivona voices configured with our installers and backed by our support. Of course if you also need a reader with Ivona voices then our TextAloud 3 is a proven choice. We've been in business for over 16 years now and have an excellent reputation handling customer needs.

Thanks,

Rick