another activation glitch

Forum for TextAloud version 4

Moderator: Jim Bretti

Accurare

another activation glitch

Post by Accurare »

today I was informed by textaloud, after a reboot due to upgrading to a newly purchased windows 10 home software installation that I was in day 18 of my 30 day trial period, and when I entered my license key that I bought along with the app about a year ago, I was informed that all my activations have been used. I wrote to support and explained that there was no hardware change to the computer, just the windows app and it deemed to christen my computer with a new random string of letters. I realize I am a klutz and have carelessly lost activations, etc
Accurare

Re: another activation glitch

Post by Accurare »

[cont'd] - but this incident is an error of digital origin, not human - the events that occurred that caused the app to close its fully working status to me were not those of a hardware change and does not constitute use of an activation
Jim Bretti

Post by Jim Bretti »

For activation problems like this please send an email to support@nextup.com. We see this kind of problem occasionally but we're generally able to solve pretty quickly.
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
Accurare

Post by Accurare »

Jim, thanks again for your quick response in resolving this problem. Nextup customer service is the best.