reactivation

Forum for TextAloud version 4

Moderator: Jim Bretti

rdawoud

reactivation

Post by rdawoud »

Recently, I had to change my PC, and I need to move my TextAloud license from my old PC to the new one. Unfortunately, I am having trouble activating the application on my new PC.

I have the license key with me, and I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the necessary steps to activate TextAloud on my new computer. Could you please guide me through the process, or if necessary, help me deactivate the license on my old PC and activate it on my new one?

I sent an email to support team with this context but didn't receive a reply .
Jim Bretti

Re: reactivation

Post by Jim Bretti »

It is best to handle your question via email, please try sending another email to support@nextup.com, and copy me on the email as well (jim@nextup.com). I'll make sure support sees your request
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
Regie

Re: reactivation

Post by Regie »

Likewise I am having this same problem though I think it was caused by letting Norton remove viruses, etc. from my computer.

My TextAloud is telling me that my trial period is up. I bought the program some years ago, unless I am badly fooled and I bought a couple of the Ivona voices - thus far I have been unable to find anything and I have written support with my problem but have not heard from them, although it may be too soon to have heard.

Regie
rrhodes773@comcast.net