Activation problem

Forum for TextAloud version 4

Moderator: Jim Bretti

Ian72

Activation problem

Post by Ian72 »

RE Activation failed all the available licences have been activated

Hi

I recently changed my desktop PC's network name to allow me to make it easier to recognise on my home network (just my desktop and laptop), As soon as i changed it from the default name windows gave it (DESKTOP XXXXXXXX) Text aloud gave me a pop up telling me that "Activation had failed as all available licences have been activated", I bought TA4 last September and it's worked flawlessly up to this point, how can I reset this to allow me to use the software again? as I recieve the same pop up whenever I try to activate it now.

Thanks in advance
Jim Bretti

Re: Activation problem

Post by Jim Bretti »

Please send an email to the help desk at support@nextup.com, they should be able to help with this licensing issue.
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
Ian72

Post by Ian72 »

Hi

Thanks for the reply, Is it possible the email address has changed as I sent an email on Monday before making the thread, but never received a reply?

Thanks again
Jim Bretti

Post by Jim Bretti »

Not sure what could have happened, try sending an email to me at jim@nextup.com. I need to know the email address you used to purchased, and your order number if you happen to have it. The order number should start with NXT
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
Ian72

Post by Ian72 »

Thanks for sorting this out, all working now.