Cerence voices

Forum for TextAloud version 4

Moderator: Jim Bretti

amber438

Cerence voices

Post by amber438 »

Hi
I have a collection of Nuance vocalizer voices that were my favorites and now no longer work with new version of TA I just upgraded to when converting to mp3 (they work fine just reading the epub).
I see you sell the Cerence voices instead and there are 2 i've used in the past. Do they ever go on sale?
Thanks!
Amber
Jim Bretti

Re: Cerence voices

Post by Jim Bretti »

Hi Amber

If you're having trouble with your Nuance voices after upgrading TextAloud it should help if you submit a TextAloud problem report, and let me know exactly what kind of problems you're having. Basically I need to know if you're having trouble with reading certain words, if you're seeing error messages, or if the voices are not even available in TextAloud. Just duplicate whatever issue you're having, then from the TextAloud menu click Help -> Support -> Report A Problem.

I don't have any information on upcoming voice sales but I'll post an announcement in the the forums if any sales come up
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
amber438

Post by amber438 »

Edit: Ok I was able to reconstruct the error. Using older Nuance Malcom 22HZ v5.4 voice program froze at 4%. I sent email in program
Thanks Jim.
TigerXLight

Post by TigerXLight »

Jim Bretti wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 6:20 pm Hi Amber

If you're having trouble with your Nuance voices after upgrading TextAloud it should help if you submit a TextAloud problem report, and let me know exactly what kind of problems you're having. Basically I need to know if you're having trouble with reading certain words, if you're seeing error messages, or if the voices are not even available in TextAloud. Just duplicate whatever issue you're having, then from the TextAloud menu click Help -> Support -> Report A Problem.

I don't have any information on upcoming voice sales but I'll post an announcement in the the forums if any sales come up
Hey I am new here but I cannot find the create a post button or interface anywhere and I came here because I was interested in using this software (paid of course) with translator api but wanted to inquire if through the software there is a command line that I can use at all?
Jim Bretti

Post by Jim Bretti »

We currently do not have a command line interface available
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com