A couple of ideas

NextUp Talker is a Text To Speech application specifically designed for people who have temporarily or permanently lost their voice. With natural, human sounding voices and convenient shortcuts to quickly enter commonly used sentences and phrases, NextUp Talker allows you to easily communicate with others despite vocal impairments.

Moderators: D.Leikin, kdwhite, Jim Bretti

Mozart

A couple of ideas

Post by Mozart »

I recently purchased Talker and I had a few ideas to improve it. Some of the ideas might have been suggested in earlier posts, so I'm sorry if there is any redundancies. It would be nice if the first word of a sentence were automatically capitalized. I use spell check, but when I misspell a word it is kind of difficult to spot that little red squiggly line below the word. I think that if a word is misspelled the word itself should change to a different color that the user selects ahead of time. For example, if the font color is black and I misspell a word, the word could change to red or orange or whatever color the user wants. I think that it would be easier to see. Also, it would be nice if the word "I" were automatically capitalized.