Arantxa voice and pause tags

Forum for TextAloud version 3

Moderator: Jim Bretti

javitxu

Arantxa voice and pause tags

Post by javitxu »

Hi

Some time ago, I bought Arantxa voice and now I need to use it with the tag {{Pause = 2.5}}. The voice does not use the tag. Is not it compatible? Besides, I updated to the latest version of Textaloud and now, the menu Insert tags > Voice change is empty. Why?
Jim Bretti

Re: Arantxa voice and pause tags

Post by Jim Bretti »

The pause tag problem is a known issue with Arantxa, the voice does not handle pause tags for some reason. If this is a problem send me an email at jim@nextup.com and we'll work something out.

On the problem with Insert Tags -> Voice Change being empty, does resetting the toolbar help? Under the View menu, click "Reset Toolbars". If that doesn't help, click Help -> Open Data Folder and locate the four files TextAloudMP3.dbg, TextAloudMP31.dbg, TextAloudMP32.dbg and TextAloudMP33.dbg. Please attach these debug files to an email and send them to me.
Jim Bretti
NextUp.com
javitxu

Re: Arantxa voice and pause tags

Post by javitxu »

Hi Jim

I solved it. I reinstalled the program and although the Arantxa voice does not work with pauses it works now with voices changes. So I change the voice, make a pause and then I add again the voice of Arantxa.

Nik zuri opari bat erosi <voice required="name = Microsoft Anna"> {{Pause=2}} <voice required="name = Scansoft Arantxa_Full_22kHz"> nizun.